Electric bike touring is a great way to explore new destinations on two wheels. It’s a fun, eco-friendly, and affordable way to travel, and it’s also a great workout!
If you’re thinking about giving electric bike touring a try, here are a few things to keep in mind:
1. Plan your route in advance. Map out your route and make sure there are plenty of charging stations along the way.
2. Pack light. You don’t want to be weighed down by a heavy backpack while you’re pedaling up hills.
3. Bring a repair kit. Flat tires and other mechanical issues are bound to happen when you’re touring on an electric bike. Be prepared with a repair kit (and know how to use it!).
4. Dress for the weather. You’ll be spending a lot of time outdoors, so make sure you dress for the weather conditions.
5. Have fun! Electric bike touring is a great way to see the world and get some exercise. Enjoy the ride!
Jul 09, 2023